- Price advantage compared to travel portals
- Extra gift for direct booking
- and much more
Eisvogel Lazy Day and Gourmet Packages
Choose your personal favouite from these options!
At EISVOGEL our packages are always a bit different than in other hotels. One reason why our guests like the EISVOGEL so much.
Our 'Lazy Day' option is something very special. A great package with numerous extras already included, which you normally pay for in other hotels. Should you fancy more than a cold light meal or snack in the evening, then our "Gourmet" option could be a wonderful addition for you. Because the Gourmet package also includes a 4- or 5-course table d'hôte dinner, including a personal table reservation. We'll leave it up to you to decide which of these two options suits you best.
EISVOGEL Lazy Day Option
The EISVOGEL Lazy Day package includes the following:
- Welcome sparkling wine reception on Friday evening or, should arrive on a different day, a voucher
- EISVOGEL buffet breakfast from 06:30 hrs – 10:30 hrs
- EISVOGEL cuisine in the Bistro from 09.00 hrs - 17.00 hrs with all-day 'wellness' buffet incl. late breakfast, tasty snacks, buffet lunch with salad and soup, healthy sweet and savoury snacks, home-made cakes and torte, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
- Free use of the EISVOGEL bathing facilities with good size swimming pool, sauna complex, relaxation rooms, library, fitness room and gym, sulphur mineral water fountain - additional neighbouring log-cabin sauna with small pool and outdoor area
- Changing Gemach- und G’schaftigprogramm (Relaxation and Activity Programme)
- On request:
- a personal briefing on the use of the gym equipment
- a consultation in the EISVOGEL SPA
- a treatment plan tailored to your needs
- In the room and for the duration of your stay:
- Fluffy bathrobe
- Basket with a cosy rug
- Bathing shoes to take home with you
- Wi-Fi in the main and new building
- Free parking at the hotel
EISVOGEL Gourmet Option
The EISVOGEL Gourmet package includes:
All services and extras in the above mentioned Lazy Day option:
- EISVOGEL breakfast
- EISVOGEL cuisine in the Bistro from 09.00 - 17.00 hrs
- EISVOGEL bathing facilities and more ...
- 'Gemach- und G’schaftig' Relaxation and Activity programme
- and more ....
as well as:
- 4-course surprise table d'hôte dinner menu on Friday evening
- 3-course set dinner menu with our acclaimed fine cuisine on all other days
- Personal table reservation for dinner